Tuesday, April 23, 2013

News and updates


First, I want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone for supporting "Flame". It stayed on Amazon's top ten for paranormal fantasy for awhile- you all helped make it a paranormal bestseller. Thank you, thank you, thank you!




I enjoyed writing it and can't wait for you all to read what happens next with Kenna, Rhys, Kaiden and the rest of the gang. 

I've been multi- tasking with writing "Blaze", book two in the Fireborn series and writing a new book. I'm working on a NA novel called "One". I haven't been talking much about it; however, I released the book blurb and excerpt in Micalea Smeltzer's novel, "Unraveling". I will also be posting little teasers closer to the June release date.

I'm SO excited for you all to read it!!!!

Here's a little teaser....




No comments:

Post a Comment